Yacutinga Family | 4 nights
Undoubtedly the best Educational Program for all those who want the new generations to have a more intimate contact with Nature, know how to understand and therefore respect.
This program has been specially designed to make children between 6 and 15 years of age discover the jungle in a dynamic, didactic and entertaining way.
It can be applied to families interested in Ecology and the conservation of Nature as well as to small groups of students who wish to explore this type of ecosystem guided by experts, thus achieving an understanding of natural processes and their importance.
It is 5 days and 4 nights in close contact with the Fauna and Flora of the Yacutinga Reserve.
- Housed comfortably at Yacutinga Lodge.
- All meals, accommodations, transfers and activities are included from the meeting with our staff in Puerto Iguazú until the end of this educational program.
- As for the activities, these are of the most varied and their format is that of a Treasure Hunt, where children, parents, pupils and / or teachers participate equally.
- Several paths of interpretation are followed following an established theme, trees are planted, species are classified, mysteries of nature are discovered through the use of microscopes and telescopes.
- From the beginning of the itinerary, the programmed activities are chained with intrigue and questions, having to consult biology and ecology books. Also included are some physical dexterity activities, all fun and unforgettable.
Note: We reserve the right to modify the services or itinerary according to operational needs to preserve and guarantee the best possible ecotourism service, as well as visitor safety